AN ALTERNATIVE TO HIGH COST BORON NITRIDE COATINGS
Foundry Coatings, Inc., a division of Southeastern Foundry Products, Inc. offers a variety of non-wetting release coatings for all non ferrous metals and irons.
LIST OF ALTERNATIVES:
- Ladle Kote 315A is a non boron nitride release for low cost.
- Ladle Kote 700 is a modified boron nitride release for medium cost.
- Ladle Kote 800 is a pure grade of boron nitride release for a higher cost.
|LADLE KOTE 315A
||LADLE KOTE 700
||LADLE KOTE 800
- Mix coating for ten minutes for best suspension.
- Adjust to the specifications found in the Technical Data Sheets.
- Apply a single coat by brushing, spraying, or dipping on a clean surface.
- Dry naturally or apply a low heat source to the coated surface or apply the coating on a warm surface with temperatures between 100°F to 300°F.
- All foundry ladles, troughs, and all metal contact parts for non-ferrous metals (aluminum, magnesium, and zinc) or all irons. Ladle Kote 800 applies only for the non-ferrous metals.
- Glass manufacturing
- Excellent suspension
- Film very hard when it is dried
- Applies like house paint
- Properties like teflon to molten metal
- Very safe water based coatings with no VOC's
- One gallon pails
- Five gallon pails
- Fifty-five gallon drums